Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55°N Lon: 121.3°W Elev: 95ft.
3 Miles SW Folsom CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Light east southeast wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain, then a chance of rain and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE