Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167°N Lon: 120.705222°W Elev: 4613ft.
11 Miles E Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE