Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167 Lon: -120.705222 Elev: 4613ft.
11 Miles E Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE