Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 10 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
22 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Light south wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light north northeast wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE