Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711 Lon: -120.419886 Elev: 5240ft.
22 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE