Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 11 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
22 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE