Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
40 Miles SSW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light south wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE