Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944 Lon: -122.417222 Elev: 2200ft.
11 Miles ENE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE