Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833°N Lon: 123.073333°W Elev: 3355ft.
6 Miles W Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE