Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 28 G 48 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
22 Miles ESE Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with an east wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE