Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833°N Lon: 123.073333°W Elev: 3355ft.
9 Miles N Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 50. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 63. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 48. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE