Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833 Lon: -123.073333 Elev: 3355ft.
9 Miles N Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Light west wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light north northeast wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE