Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
3 Miles NNE Albion CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 49. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE