Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204 Lon: -123.75373 Elev: 572ft.
3 Miles NNE Albion CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 46. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm. Low around 39. Southwest wind 13 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE