Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
16 Miles NE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Windy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 27 to 32 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light north wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE