Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
22 Miles NNE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE