Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
4 Miles W Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE