Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 32 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1010.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
4 Miles W Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Showers likely. Cloudy early, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE