Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Atlantic City International Airport (KACY)
Lat: 39.46°N Lon: 74.57°W Elev: 60ft.
Leeds Point NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Windy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atlantic County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE