Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer29.57 in (1001.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow and sleet between midnight and 1am. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 22. Windy, with a south wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northwest 26 to 31 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 30. Windy, with a northwest wind 23 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gloucester County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE