Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER (MNF) (EELC1)
Lat: 39.825278 Lon: -123.0825 Elev: 1500ft.
9 Miles ENE Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 31. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 24. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE