Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
QUINCY RD (QYRC1)
Lat: 39.973333°N Lon: 120.941944°W Elev: 3652ft.
4 Miles NNW Quincy CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 5 to 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE