Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
20 Miles WNW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 14 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 9 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE