Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
20 Miles WNW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Breezy, with an east southeast wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East southeast wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE