Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE