Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Friday Rain. High near 46. East southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Showers before 10pm. Low around 38. West wind 14 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE