Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
24 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 44. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light south southwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE