Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
24 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE