Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
3 Miles SSW Loleta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 50. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE