Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1037.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Elko, Elko Regional Airport (KEKO)
Lat: 40.82404 Lon: -115.78635 Elev: 5052ft.
34 Miles SSW Wells NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -1. West wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE