Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Elko, Elko Regional Airport (KEKO)
Lat: 40.82404°N Lon: 115.78635°W Elev: 5052ft.
34 Miles SSW Wells NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then snow showers, possibly mixed with rain. High near 52. West wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 28. Blustery, with a west wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE