Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 60. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 49. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Isolated showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE