Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 45. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 34. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE