Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514 Lon: -122.527314 Elev: 1360ft.
12 Miles W Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE