Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
12 Miles W Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Steady temperature around 47. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE