Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.548525 Lon: -123.1651 Elev: 2325ft.
3 Miles S Del Loma CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 29. Light east northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE