Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Centerville Municipal Airport (KTVK)
Lat: 40.68°N Lon: 92.9°W Elev: 1028ft.
7 Miles S Melrose IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 24. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appanoose County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE