Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.719944 Lon: -123.928294 Elev: 2737ft.
7 Miles E Blue Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow after 4am. Steady temperature around 28. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 35. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE