Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Hayden/Yampa (awos) (KHDN)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 107.25°W Elev: 6601ft.
10 Miles E Savery WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 22. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 28. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra Madre Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE