Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 41 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
12 Miles SW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 29. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE