Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
17 Miles E Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light north northwest wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE