Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
7 Miles ENE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Windy, with a north northwest wind 22 to 32 mph becoming south 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE