Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 0 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
16 Miles S Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as zero. Calm wind.
- Friday Snow after 10am. High near 22. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE