Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 12 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
16 Miles S Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE