Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 31 G 43 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1004.3 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
3 Miles SSW Rawlins WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow between midnight and 3am, then snow after 3am. Low around 26. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. Steady temperature around 29. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Carbon County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE