Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
5 Miles NNE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light east wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE