Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 0 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
5 Miles NNE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 7. Calm wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 24. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 10. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE