Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1031.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
4 Miles NE Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. East wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE