Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
14 Miles SE Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE