Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles ESE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. Low around 40. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light north northeast wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE