Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
21 Miles NW Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light east wind.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE