Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles NNW Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light east northeast. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE