Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
9 Miles WNW Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 14 by 5pm. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -6. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -6. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE