Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
9 Miles WNW Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 50. Windy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 34. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE