Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
2 Miles N Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE