Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles SW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 33. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE