Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
14 Miles NNE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 22 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. East wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE