East Coast winter storm forecast to impact Thanksgiving holiday travel
A storm system will develop off the coast of the Carolinas early Wednesday and strengthen as it moves rapidly up the East Coast Wednesday into early Thursday. Heavy snow is likely to begin in the central Appalachians early Wednesday morning, spreading northeast through the interior Mid-Atlantic into New England by Wednesday night. Winter Storm Watches are in effect for these areas.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedSW 6 G 10 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles SE Butte Falls OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light south southwest wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Thanksgiving Day A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34.