Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.53 in (1035.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
2 Miles NNW Wayland MA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 26. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Rain showers, snow showers, and sleet, becoming all rain after 2pm. High near 36. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE