Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Barometer29.99 in (1016.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
Central Middlesex County
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy. A chance of showers. Patchy fog. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Patchy fog. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Showers likely. Patchy fog. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Night Showers likely. Patchy fog. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Through Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE