Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
4 Miles ESE White City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE