Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1046.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Nashua / Boire Field (KASH)
Lat: 42.79 Lon: -71.52 Elev: 200ft.
3 Miles E Tyngsboro MA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4am. Patchy fog after 5am. Low around 30. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 7am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 38. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1pm. Patchy fog after 1pm. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 8pm. Patchy fog before midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE