Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
14 Miles ESE Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE