Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.51 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Miles NNW Port Orford OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Windy, with a north wind 11 to 21 mph increasing to 21 to 31 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a north wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE