Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
7 Miles NNW Port Orford OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 47. South wind 7 to 17 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE